I finally found a use for a set of stamps I have had for quite some time now. I stamped on ribbon and heat embossed it although I'm not totally happy with the way the ribbon turned out. This was a great way for me to 'think outside the box'.
I was definitely out of my element here for this entire project. I never know what to do with background stamps, and I couldn't find my vellum. I used some plastic packaging and heat embossed the butterflies. Not sure if that was a good idea since it started to melt and look like a shrinky dink, but I am very happy with the end results. This class is great as it is making me go out of my comfort zone and try new things. I am looking forward to day 3 tomorrow!